Our Journey For A Little One

Monday, July 27, 2015

It's Go Time!

Last week I had my ultrasound and learned that my lining is 10 mm thick (my nurse said it can range from as little as 6mm thick), so we are ready to go. Friday was my last Lupron shot and I am thankful! No more bruising! No more hot flashes! We also began the dreaded progesterone shot, but its all kind of routine now. The one good thing is that we wake up early, ice my behind, the hubby gives me the shot, and then he massages the injection site before we fall back to sleep....and I don't have to think about shots for the rest of the day. It makes me feel kind of normal....kind of. I'm down to two estradiol pills a day now and Zithromax & Medrol are taken at night to help fight off infection.

Today I had my very last acupuncture appointment.....and it felt heavenly. Very relaxing. So that's where we are at. Tomorrow we make the drive down state for our transfer at 10:30. I've had a couple of people ask me how I'm feeling (we've told less people this time.....maybe a handful of folks) and I'm hopeful.

 We are hopeful.

Thanks for the love & prayers.

:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment