Our Journey For A Little One

Monday, March 7, 2016

34 Weeks Pregnant

It seems as if we've been holding our breath..... each week further into this pregnancy is a huge milestone and more reassurance that this is really happening.

Well, the big belly should be proof itself. Each baby weighed a little over 5 pounds as of last week. That doesn't include placenta weight and fluid. I am all belly and each week it gets heavier and a little more trickier to perform simple tasks. If I drop something, it stays there (unless I am able to pick it up with my feet). Speaking of feet, they both swell up very quickly now and walking is proving to be more challenging as well, so is sleeping. I have Pupps (the rash) all over my belly and it's pretty awful. I've learned that if you are carrying multiples (check), carrying boys (check), and are carrying bigger babies (check), that you are more prone to getting this. There are some days that I want to rip my skin right off. Breathing has been difficult since week 18, so no change there. I am a happy kind of miserable right now. Super blessed to be in this position, blessed that overall it has been a great pregnancy ("textbook" pregnancy as my doctor likes to say), and blessed that in 3 weeks we get to meet our boys. Only 24 days..... It blows my mind. 

We are still praying for our friends who are still struggling and still have meds that we would love to give away. Again, feel free to contact me if you are interested. 

Xo



No comments:

Post a Comment