Our Journey For A Little One

Monday, July 6, 2015

Round #3 Here We Go!

Status: Round #3, FET #2 in progress! 

In fact, I'm on day 10 of the Lupron shot. So far, only one migraine! My tummy is bloated from the hormones and toughening up again, which makes trying to get a needle in painful and a little challenging (but the pain is brief). We are just waiting for my period to start (delayed by the lovely Lupron hormone) and then the blood work begins to check my estradiol levels. This will give us a better idea of when our transfer will happen. 

So that's where we are at. Overall, I'm in a good place. I'm super relaxed and hopeful. The hubby and I have had quite a challenging year..... consumed with this on-going process and job loss, but we always come out stronger and swinging. We contemplated delaying this procedure for a 'better' time, but when is that? As I've said before, my uterus isn't getting any younger. ;-)

In the meantime, as we wait, we are enjoying our summer and making the most of it. Within this last week alone, we've visited the wineries to celebrate our 6 year anniversary, have gone boating, kayaking, beaching, and off-roading. We've had visitors and met up with old friends. My face hurts from smiling so much and I'm absolutely exhausted....in a good way. 

So that's where we are at. 

Positive thoughts. 

:)




2 comments:

  1. You are both amazing! Witnessing your positive outlook lately has me feeling so proud of you and lucky to be your friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take what Jessica says, and ditto that!

    ReplyDelete