Our Journey For A Little One

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Some Days Suck

I fill my days with yoga, acupuncture, quality time with the hubby & friends. I even throw myself into my work (which I happen to love).  I also have a hobby to make a little money on the side and have started making scarves (which is very guided right now), but I'm learning.

I really try my best to not let this situation get me down or consume me. I try so hard to stay positive, but some days just suck. Today was one of them.

Big bellies, baby talk, another anouncement.... It's crazy how someone's joy and exciting news can be so heart-breaking to another. Truly, I am happy for this person, but heartbroken because I would love to be the one delivering the news. I also feel a tremendous amount of guilt for feeling this way.

It's day 45 of the Lupron shots. My belly is sore....and I am so tired of this process. Our transfer is a week from today (pending on our ultrasound appointment tomorrow) and I should be excited, but to be honest, I don't know how I feel.

Tomorrow we are going skiing with a bunch of friends. I'm excited and hoping that it will get me out of my funk. Add to the list of unexpected places to get a shot: the slopes! A shot on the slopes! Haha! I might actually need to make a pit-stop in the lodge and get an actual shot.

Please feel free to send any positive thoughts, vibes, prayers, or quotes my way. :-)




2 comments:

  1. I love you! You're so amazingly strong, and so is that wonderful husband. No matter what happens, you are very lucky to at least have each other.

    Love,
    #2

    ReplyDelete