Our Journey For A Little One

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Goodbye Lupron! Hello OIP!

After 48 days of being poked in the belly.... I am officially done with Lupron! One small victory! Our ultrasound went well on Tuesday (no cysts and my lining looks good) so I began the oil in progesterone shots this morning. This needle is terrifying. It's one and a half inches long, or about the length of my pinky. BUT, I took it in the a$$ like a champ (sorry, I couldn't resist). So far, not too painful....but ask me again in a couple of weeks. I am also on 4mg of Estrace (morning and night) instead of 3 times a day. I begin some more pills tomorrow that last until the day after my transfer, which will in fact, be on Tuesday.

I'm out of my funk. I think that my little ski adventure helped. My acupuncture appointment is today and I am really looking forward to it. I have had zero stress and I attribute a lot of it to acupuncture. I just wish it would take away my roller coaster of emotions as well. Although, I have to say, I am doing a lot better. 

This weekend is going to be a chill weekend. Nothing but movie marathons, a walk on the treadmill, and a little lesson planning. Oh, and probably stuffing my face with delicious food. ;-) 

3 more days! 


No comments:

Post a Comment